Increase maximum capacity by knowing with precision ampacity, sag, and clearance of your powerlines.
Dynamic Line Rating (DLR) is a methodology to determine the ampacity, sag, and clearance of overhead powerlines to find the maximum capacity for electric transmission.
- Increase up to 100% the maximum capacity of powerlines in comparison to Static Line Rating.
- Integrate renewable sources and handle distributed generation.
- Avoid investments in new powerlines to increase grid capacity.
- Avoid accidents caused by a lower clearance.
- Reduces congestion management costs.